I hope that you all had an amazing Easter!! We sure did!!!
- It was our first Easter at CCC. WOW!! It was my first Sunday working with the C3 kids small groups. I had the priviledge of working with 1st and 2nd graders (and will continue to- so excited!). They were so sweet wearing their Easter dresses and suits. For our second service, I was in with my family. My mind was blown. Our praise team put SO much work into worship, and it was incredible. Seriously, my mind was blown. It was incredible. I’ve never CELEBRATED so much on a Sunday. But, really, Easter is a celebration! If it had ended with Christ dying, it would have been meaningless. Christ RISING and defeated sin, Hell, death, and the grave is worth CELEBRATION!! That is where salvation comes from, and I am so thankful.
- I burnt our lunch (which was just a roast in the crock pot) so we got to try a new pizza place. YUM! (and oops!)
- I got to work preparing our Easter dinner, which consisted of ham, Italian bread nests, mashed potatoes, gravy, and carrots.
- Scott and I stuffed eggs while the girls played with my parents. Then, my mom and I went out and hid them outside while Scott and Dad held the fort down inside.
- I cannot get enough of the girls hunting for Easter eggs. Harper was perfectly happy to just walk around carrying her basket. Chloe and Addi get really into it and always look so darn cute. They have a blast. Chloe kept asking for her eggs to be hidden over and over again. Bless my mom for her willingness to always do fun things.
- Dinner. Oh, my. It was SO good. It was my first time making the bread nests, and they did not disappoint. They were HUGE and so delicious. We were all stuffed, and I think we went into a food coma because I don’t even remember what happened the rest of the day.
Holidays are awesome with kids. It was made even more awesome by having my parents in town. I love spending time with my mom and dad and never take it for granted.