1. Oh, the irony. I shared our cold care items yesterday, including what we use when the girls have colds. They were just fine.. and then… Addi started running a fever last night. I am praying that it’s just a random virus, and not the flu. I’m not taking her to get tested unless she seems like she needs to be seen. Right now she just has a fever and is sleepy.
2. This cast iron skillet is down to around $20 from $100 and has really great reviews. I have been wanting a cast iron skillet for quite some time now.
3. I’ve got another batch of elderberry syrup going since we’ve almost used up the last batch. I bought these elderberries and use this recipe. The shortage on elderberries this year has caused the price to increase a ton. I only paid $20 for my bag! Yikes!
4. I can’t wait for Spring. I am ready to play outside and start working on my garden. My seeds are on their way to me. I keep staring out the window and brainstorming. I have a ton of wildflower seeds that I can plant. I just really love the new life that comes with Spring.
5. Stasher bags I have tried several brands of reusable storage bags. I hate how much waste we produce using baggies– especially if you pack a lunch every day. I like cut carrots into carrot sticks all at once and store them in the fridge in a baggie. These stasher bags can be put in the dishwasher, freezer, and OVEN. What on earth?! I also have these and these. I like them just fine and still recommend them as an affordable option. The Stasher brand quality is so much better and easier to use. If you care about that sort of thing, check them out!
6. I asked what homeschooling planner most moms like to use in one of the homeschool groups I’m a part of. Someone suggested this one. I really like it. Compared to the other suggestions, the price is great. Other suggestions were this and this, if you are curious as well.
7. I saved up gift cards to buy this Bible. It arrives today and I can’t wait to get it out and look at it. I’ve been wanting a study Bible for me, a woman. Not me, a wife. Not me, a mom. Just me. That may sound selfish, but I’ve realized that I can only give so much of me to my titles. I need to take care of me, too. I’ll let you know what I think!
Happy Friday Eve!