I usually do a Friday Favorites post every Friday. This week I decided to share my favorite products from Young Living.
I have been ditching old cleaners and products and switching them for concentrated Young Living products. The up-front cost is more, but it saves money in the long run.
1. Thieves household cleaner– this is my go-to cleaner. I don’t have window cleaner, de-greaser, multi-purpose cleaner, and germ killing spray anymore. I have thieves cleaner. One bottle of the concentrated cleaner lasted me for a year. ONE WHOLE YEAR cleaning windows, tables, stove tops, ovens, refrigerators, and spraying as a germ killer. It’s incredible. It smells great and doesn’t give me a headache like the other products did. That year includes moving TWICE, which you know is a LOT of scrubbing.
2. Thieves Aromabright Toothpaste– there are several “flavors” of toothpaste offered, but this is our favorite. Once, we ran out and Scott was begging me to order more. Our teeth and mouth get really cleaned without our mouths being on fire. It is free from all the yucky stuff and gets the job done well.
3. Savvy Minerals lipgloss– I have this in Embrace and Abundant. I love that there is a hint of peppermint oil in it, so your lips get that nice tingly feeling and plumping effect. They glide on so smoothly and have a touch of shimmer to them. I am a lipgloss girl no matter how much I try to love lipstick. (I haven’t tried our lipstick yet, but am trying to decide on a color to try.)*
4. Thieves Dish Soap– I have a dishwasher, so this is rarely used. But, I love it. It smells so good, and I know it’s going to get my dishes really clean.
5. Thieves Fruit and Veggie Soak– I have done the traditional vinegar method. With all of the salmonella scares lately, I feel much better knowing that there is thieves in there fighting the germs that may be present. I am always amazed at how gross the water is when I am done soaking my produce. Dirt and hazy grossness in the water instead of on my food! Win.
6. Desert Mist Diffuser– This is my FAVORITE diffuser. I don’t burn candles in my home anymore. This diffuser has a candle flicker setting, so you can get the calming/romatic feel of candlelight without the toxic chemicals that are let off. There are so many diffuser blends out there– just search on Pinterest. Plus, this one runs for up to 10 hours.
7. Deep Relief Roll On– This bottle is magic. I have a lot of knee problems. They get really inflammed and swollen frequently, and it hurts so bad. I roll some of this on the sore areas and it helps ease that pain.
8. Progessence Plus Serum– This oil blend is so great for balancing hormones. My hormone levels hit rock bottom and I was told that I was going through pre-menopause. Not. Fun. I am only 30, and there is no way that I am going to start hormone replacement therapy at my age.. or ever. I feel like it is way too risky. I bought this oil in desperation, and am so happy with the results. I started feeling like myself again. Even women who are not going through menopause use this oil and love it. As women, our hormones are always up and down. This helps to regulate the crazy that we feel.
10. Savvy Minerals eyeliner– As a personal preference, I prefer a powder eyeliner over a pencil. I like a smokey look more than precise lines. If you wet your eyeliner brush, you can get more precise lines. *
We are launching new products in TWO DAYS!! I am so excited about clean mascara that a lot of people were able to test out at convention. They have raved about it, and I can’t wait to try it!
*Savvy Minerals does not test their products on animals. They are cruelty free and free from phthalates, parabens, synthetic colors and fragrances, and chemicals.
The best deal is 100% to purchase a premium starter kit. The value is well over $300 for half of that cost. When you buy a PSK, you get all of your products at wholesale prices. This is HUGE savings. There are so many perks to signing up, and you don’t have to sell anything ever. I don’t pay anything to keep a website going.
Plus, you can sign up for the monthly subscription box called Essential Rewards. YOU pick what goes into your box each month. If you know you will need toothpaste and laundry soap soon, you can put that in your order. You set up which day it ships on. You pick your shipping speed. PLUS, you get rewards. What?! The first three months, you get 10% of your order in points. (Spend $100, get 10 points) After that, it jumps up to 20%!! This so so great to use for products that you want to try out, but maybe don’t want to spend the money on. Just save up your points to try out a new oil or treat yourself to a fancy diffuser.
The more I use oils and all of these great products, the more passionate I get. I’ve seen our lives change for the better as a direct result of using oils and removing toxins from our home. I want that for everyone. I want you to know that it IS possible to take control of your health. It is possible to take care of your family’s health.
When I bought my starter kit, I was added to a phenomenal facebook group where I can ask questions. When my father-in-law passed away, I asked what oils I could use to help us work through the heavy emotions. Not only was I given suggestions, but I was also covered in prayers from these incredible people. I love this company. I love my “team”. I would love to help you take control of your health!
Happy, happy Friday!! We are almost to the weekend!