Today, the girl who made me a mama turned eight.
three (She was so proud to have helped build her dollhouse)
How in the world have eight years just flown by in the blink of an eye. This girl has moved so many times, and kept a positive attitude through it all. She is full of life and loves everyone hard. She is the most creative person in our family, and the biggest dreamer. She always wants her hair in a braid, and wants to be just like her cousin, Faith.
1. What is your favorite color? purple
2. What is your favorite toy? Umm… Barbies
3. What is your favorite fruit? grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Barbie and Lego Friends
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? sub sandwiches
6. What is your favorite game? the Lego Friends game
7. What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks
8. What is your favorite animal? bunnies
9. What is your favorite song? Umm.. Til the Day I die by Tobymac
10. What is your favorite book? The cat chapter book from the library.
11. Who is your best friend? Lillian
12. What is your favorite cereal? Goodnight Cereal (this is what my kids have called Lucky Charms as long as I can remember)
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? hmm… play soccer
14. What is your favorite drink? water
15. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my build-a-bear (a bunny)
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? goodnight cereal or cupcakes or muffins
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? sub sandwiches
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? a police officer
20. What makes you feel happy? umm. my family
I love looking back on these surveys. It’s so fun to see how their answers change. We’ll enjoy our sub sandwiches tonight and soak up celebrating our sweet girl.
Happy Birthday, sweet Chloe.